Apologies for being a little bit delayed this week… This weeks cocktails were once again made by Wayne Collins, however one recipe is for a ‘Mocktail’ this week. If you haven’t heard of the word ‘Mocktail’ before, it refers to a cocktail that doesn’t contain alcohol. Here are the recipes…
Start Me Up (Mocktail)
- 1 free-range egg, preferably organic
- 1 small banana
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 50ml/2fl oz pomegranate juice
- 50ml/2fl oz milk
- 50ml/2fl oz guarana drink
Blend all of the ingredients, with a handful of ice, in a blender until smooth.
Run a Tab
- handful mixed summer berries
- 2 tsp grenadine syrup
- 50ml/2fl oz orange isotonic fruit drink
- 25ml/1fl oz raspberry vodka
- champagne, to top up
Mix the mixed berries, grenadine syrup, isotonic drink and raspberry vodka in a cocktail shaker. Strain the cocktail into a champagne flute and top up with champagne.
That’s all for this week.
Until next week,