Firstly, just wanted to wish any mothers reading the blog today a happy mothers day. Todays recipes are an excellent addition for any mothers day. These cocktails were made by Wayne Collins.
- 25ml/1fl oz lychee liqueur
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp grapefruit marmalade
- chilled pink champagne, to top up
Place the lychee liqueur, lemon juice and marmalade into a cocktail shaker, with a handful of ice, and shake hard. Half fill a chilled champagne flute with pink champagne and strain the lychee mixture on top.
Cream Tea Punch
- 50ml/2fl oz vanilla vodka
- 30ml/1¼fl oz violet syrup (available from specialist suppliers)
- 100 ml/3½fl oz hot Lady Grey tea
- 30ml/1¼fl oz double cream
- freshly grated nutmeg, to garnish
Mix all of the cocktail ingredients together in a large mixing glass and strain into 2 teacups. Garnish with fresh nutmeg.
Tasty recipes from this weekends show. Have a great day!